Senior Engagement Manager
United States, Virtual
We're Ushering a New Era of OutSystems development.
We are Cloud Development Resources (CDR), a certified OutSystems Sales and Delivery Partner. The Low Code revolution is here with the market predicted to be $65bn (with 65% of all companies using Low Code) by 2024. OutSystems is the leader in both the Gartner and Forrester ratings. Cloud Development Resources (CDR) is their No. 1 sales and delivery partner in North America. With over 180 professionals globally, we are looking for experienced Sr. Engagement Managers to be leaders in our delivery practice by overseeing engagements across a portfolio of accounts, providing day to day guidance to Engagement Managers across account portfolio and contributing to delivery practice thought leadership
How you'll make an impact at CDR:
As a CDR Sr. Engagement Manager, you will be a leader within the fastest-growing OutSystems Partner in North America. You will be instrumental in driving adoption of delivery best practices, managing key customer relationships and leading the most-experienced OutSystems team in North America.
A day in the life of an Engagement Manager at CDR:
CDR is growing at 200+% and we need strong leaders to support a team of Engagement Managers across a portfolio of accounts. In this capacity you will provide direction and mentorship to more junior team members ensuring adoption of delivery best practices and ultimately be held accountable for overall project success. At times you will need to roll up your sleeves and directly lead the most complex software delivery projects. You will be instrumental in providing thought leadership by supporting creation of assets for the practice and customers. You will support business development by identifying expansion opportunities across assigned portfolio of accounts. Sounds exciting?
Here’s a little more detail:
- Provide day to day leadership (guidance, coaching and mentoring) to a team of Engagement Managers across a portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Ensure adoption of delivery best practices and strong risk management.
- Maintain client relationships and demonstrate ability to lead Agile projects to a successful outcome
- Drive pre-sales Discovery Workshops to define project delivery roadmap, minimum viable product and position CDR delivery engagement.
- Conduct internal workshops on delivery best practices and associated concepts.
- Work remotely, anywhere in the continental US, with a willingness to travel up to 25% (as soon as it’s safe to travel given the COVID-19 pandemic)
What you have:
- 7+ years of consulting experience in Agile software delivery as a team lead or similar role.
- Experience in all phases of software delivery lifecycle specifically in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience managing and coaching people. Strong history of mentoring others to achieve their best.
- Comfortable working with client senior leadership. Advanced facilitation and communication skills. Strong relationship builder.
- Ability to manage challenging and complex client situations by fostering a collaborative environment and driving solutions to problems with mutually beneficial results
- Experience in Agile delivery, Business Analysis, Project Management, Program Management and general client delivery best practices.
- Experience in Change Management, with the ability to anticipate, address, and communicate client issues BEFORE they become problems
- Experience supporting sales team by positioning value of delivery services and shaping future engagements (i.e. crafting and presenting delivery proposals).
- Self-directed and proactive remote worker with ability to travel to customer sites as needed.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation benefiting from the continuous growth of CDR thanks to your addition to the team.
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners.
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity.
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 180+ colleagues, united by our open and direct core values.
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels.
- Live where you want as this is a customer-facing role that will require frequent travel to client locations as needed.
Who is Cloud Development Resources?
Cloud Development Resources is a software development and IT solutions provider that delivers OutSystems Applications Development, Software Project Development (Enterprise-grade Systems, Multi-platform Mobile Applications, Full-scale Web Systems), Resource Augmentation, and Maintenance and Support.
With a history that draws on over 20 years of world-class customer service and offshore development experience, Cloud Development Resources exemplifies incomparable customer service and uses the expertise, gained through the years to provide unmatched client solutions.