Sr Software Developer
United States, Virtual
We're Ushering a New Era of OutSystems development.
We are Cloud Development Resources (CDR), a certified OutSystems Elite partner. The Low Code revolution is here with the market predicted to be $65bn (with 65% of all companies using Low Code) by 2024. OutSystems is the leader in both the Garner and Forrester ratings. Cloud Development Resources (CDR) is their No. 1 sales and delivery partner in North America. With over 180 professionals globally, we are looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer to deliver world-class business solutions and service to our clients.
How you'll make an impact at CDR:
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be part of the fastest-growing OutSystems Elite Partner in North America. CDR has built the most-experienced OutSystems team and is on-track to be the #1 OutSystems partner in the US. You will be helping our clients to envision the value of OutSystems as the catalyst to their digital transformation.
A day in the life of a Senior Software Developer at CDR:
Our dynamic team is looking for Senior Software Developers, who exhibit creativity, innovation, and strong technical skills. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a multitasking environment and has good architecture design and scalability skills. The candidate must also possess problem-solving experience and has genuinely written innovative code that the candidate can demonstrate.
Furthermore, we are looking for a professional who is organized and accurate, can adhere to timelines, and has the passion to deliver technical excellence. The suitable candidate takes pride in his/her work and can get things done, as required.
A little more detail:
- Design (technical), initiate, and handle technical designs and complex application features.
- Build flexible data models and seamless integration points with external systems according to defined architecture best practice guidelines.
- Innovate and develop high-value technology solutions to streamline processes.
- Initiate and drive major changes in programs, procedures, and methodology.
- Coordinate with other developers and digital professionals.
- Develop testable, bug-free, and scalable code following SOLID principles and coding best practices.
- Mentor junior members by undertaking pair programming and code review sessions.
- Collaborate with the product team to design and develop robust technical solutions to their problems.
- Work in an Agile environment and contribute to the overall function of the team.
- Finish all assigned tasks within the defined timeline, while ensuring excellent quality.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing, as well as execute the necessary bug fixing.
Your client interactions skills include:
- Must be a problem solver who is customer-oriented and possesses great interpersonal skills;
- Strong sense of commitment to internal/external customer satisfaction;
- Ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Fluency in English—both written and verbal (mandatory).
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Deliver high-level solutions or subsystems such as custom APIs, database modelling, design and support, admin web tools, back-end system from the ground-up.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to produce professional deliverables and documentation on time.
- Capability to meet deadlines, handle pressure, and work independently and pro-actively.
- Guarantee project quality in design-time by enforcing development best practices.
- Professional experience - 3 years, in web or mobile application programing is a plus;
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (Academic achievements valued).
Your technical experience includes:
- Can optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Experience on object-oriented programming, API knowledge.
- Web application development and process design, project delivery practices, and working practice;
- Strong understanding of solution architecture and design, as well as web application performance.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Understand and intelligently debug both existing and new software.
- Strong relational database expertise including SQL.
- Programming Modeling with databases: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL;
- Version control (Git/SVN) proficiency.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation benefiting from the continuous growth of CDR thanks to your addition to the team.
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners.
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity.
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 180+ colleagues, united by our open and direct core values.
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels.
- Live where you want as this is a customer facing role that will require frequent travel to client locations as needed.
Who is Cloud Development Resources?
Cloud Development Resources is a software development and IT solutions provider that delivers OutSystems Applications Development, Software Project Development (Enterprise-grade Systems, Multi-platform Mobile Applications, Full-scale Web Systems), Resource Augmentation, and Maintenance and Support.
With a history that draws on over 20 years of world-class customer service and offshore development experience, Cloud Development Resources exemplifies incomparable customer service and uses the expertise, gained through the years to provide unmatched client solutions.